Sunday, December 26, 2010

How To Hang Puzzle On Wall

BIOGRAFÍA (Poema de Jaime Gurdian)

Me?


I only sadness I have,

airport Tristezas

endless airport corridors claims, Night flights

, Farewell

wet glass walls.

Amores and close friends

What I did not see any more in life,

Me?

I live just dismissed.

Love me goodbye at the corners. Or

horrible evening hours,

Sometimes in a taxi, bus

Or that evaporates with my empty eyes, watching

Or a handkerchief from a window on a train to be forgotten.

(Buenos Aires 1978).



I only sadness I have poets,

I love mine, I say my last goodbye

We no longer read. There are more important matters in life ... I think.

solo writing this April afternoon in exile long

Under relentless rain of San Jose who takes pity on me,

And with me.



Me?

Keep, with phobias of airports,

still cry when boarding an airplane,

I see my parents from the window of the old plane
Cup
On the terrace of Managua Airport



Waving her arms Saying goodbye

Me Forever,

(December 13, 1971)

In my student trip south.


I saved from dying


accidental encounters Leon

And in Ithaca.

Embraces of my brothers poets

And beer. Jaime Buitrago Gil

in the morning reading my Leon

His last poem of dropouts.

I also saved this girl's smile

Far,

Taken one evening to the English sun

In an Iberia plane

(September 3, 2009)

hope I saved

And the time machine Wells,

Where I would go without fear

Without anxiety, without having to take a few drinks

To soothe the anguish coming to me crying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment