Sunday, March 27, 2011

Costco Sheet Cake Order Form

EL ARQUITECTO DE AMERICA

WALT WHITMAN

I am the poet of the Body and I am the poet of the Soul,



I say how wonderful it is to be women as men,


The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pain


of hell are with me,


graft and multiply the pleasures of my being, I translate


pains to a new language .



I am the poet of the woman and I am the poet of man,


and say how wonderful it is to be women as man


And I say that nothing is more admirable that the mother


of men



I sing the song expansion and pride


blandishments and entreaties have been enough,


I show that size is more than growth



Have you passed to others? Are you the President?


That does not matter: all come and go even further ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment