Thursday, April 14, 2011

Furry Gay En Español Comics

Two major arguments


The Democratic Party candidate Ciutadella, Sole Sanchez, has chosen to use your best tools. This is the poster with which he presented his candidacy for mayor of the city of Menorca and while Esquerra de Menorca and the Institut Balear de la Dona forced him to withdraw, the friend Sole has clear principles: "I am a staunch advocate the Institut de la Dona. No one is more feminist yo.Cada person is free to express as you like and I use my breasts and my body as I please ", and add what you think of complaining:" They can go to hell with his puritanism of three to the room. "




(This poster upset and can not be used, but defendants, even sentenced to the decision under appeal, they can appear on the lists ... We are still idiots.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment