Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bd-company Strawberries



due to certain activities between Montes, Brotherhood of the Cooperative and ENHER, had acquired a certain character, usually with the peasants, who had seen me as a formal person, honest, no vices, and thus placed in trust me all unconditionally. But as he progressed on the one hand, on the other, the City was possessed by poor baba one of its members, he was continually looking to see if they could send me back to Torrero. Luckily I had one member of staff called me and told me to hang out with care, which had a sector in the City Council to send a Torrero pressed. So I had to reflect and get rid of everything, to turn back, and since then I have not figured in public office. Until recently, I was appointed Treasurer of the Football Club, but was surrounded by a very incompetent policy and little formal, and dissolved itself.

FIN ( of moment o)

----------------------------------------------


----
Image: Manolo Comas in a recent photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment