Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rash When I Grow Beard



So began the offensive. After the last meeting, we agreed to include partners and, after discussing all the agreements and move to any other business, the Chairman said:
- "Well, if anyone has anything to say, we adjourn."
- "I have to say something!".
Most were unemployed.
- "resigned!".
And five executives more than the current eight, too. Many were already knowing the cause, and the rest required me to explain why. The first thing I stated was that the teacher's house was not the appropriate place for meetings, and more when they were more interesting, and opened windows and shook the blankets. Most do not accept me because it was not enough reason. And then when I had to say we were not in conformity with the accounting system that had the teacher. Then, responded and said
- "Here I have the Balance."
Then, I replied:
- "This sheet is taken out of the sleeve, because you can never make a balance if you have not joined the Journal and then pass it to the Mayor, and check amounts, and you do not already, and I think the offense will know that this is, that you like go through with the consequences?! ".

then resigned, and left it all to us, with the condition that we had to check the accounts.
Then it was the turn of the Treasurer. Charged enough so that people will go to pay his house and kept the money as if it were theirs. Then he used the money entering the Bank, and the money too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment